M Central 1 & 2
CPS was appointed as Project Manager to act as Client Representative and Superintendent for two Owners Corporations involving remedial building works to M Central 1 & 2. M Central is a residential apartment building consisting of 164 apartments, 6 commercial premises and a public car park and consists of three strata plans.
The project involved remedial building works predominantly to the exterior of the building. Repairs included repointing of brickwork, façade cleaning and painting, window repairs, metal cappings and weathering repairs, coating and recoating, balustrades and drainage.
One of the key challenges and risks involved access to the façade with respect to proximity to the adjacent fly-over freeway.
Specific tasks included:
- Value engineering
- Design management
- Tendering and procurement
- Financial due diligence reports
- Sequencing and staged handover
- Programming and sequencing disruptive works to limit impact to residents
- Cost control for one Principal Contractor over two separate contracts
Client: Owners Corporation-MCentral 1 & 2
Service: Project Management, Client Representative & Superintendent