Jaguar Land Rover
CPS were engaged by Jaguar Land Rover to provide project management services for their office refurbishment at North Ryde, NSW.
The brief was to provide colour and life to the dated office style of neutral colours. Feature coloured ceiling tiles were sporadically placed throughout and new carpet that transitioned in a pattern that can only be described as fifty shades of grey. The works also involved refurbishment to the reception, break-out area and the training room. The services were also upgraded to gain better efficiencies.
Throughout construction, CPS along with the Builder, Classic Group, worked carefully with the Client to ensure that no works affected the current working staff.
Specific tasks included:
- Overall communications management of authorities, and all stakeholders
- Tendering, engaging and managing the consultant team
- Prepare and issue detailed budget estimate document for the entire works
- Maintain cost reports throughout the project, assess progress claims and variations as needed
- Establish the appropriate tender and contract documentation including insurances for the Works
- Competitively tender and award to a Principal Contractor
- Superintend the Works
- Defect management
Client: Jaguar Land Rover Australia
Location: North Ryde
Service: Project Management