Easton Park, Glenfield Aged Care Facility
CPS is engaged for project management services for the delivery of a 160 bed new build aged care facility, Easton Park at Glenfield. Glenfield is the head office location for The Whiddon Group and this redevelopment is the first project to be undertaken in executing the master plan for the site.
The scope of works includes:
- Demolition of existing 46 bed RACF
- Stage 2 160 bedroom accommodation
- Dementia Specific Unit
- 63 space basement car-park
- Interface with existing buildings
- Construction of reception foyer and associated offices
- Internal courtyard gardens
- Café with external terrace
The building provides value for money on a whole of life cost basis, and meets the long term operational needs, with the ability to be safely constructed, operated, maintained and upgraded.
Stage 1 was complete and occupied in August 2015. Stage 2 commenced immediately upon completion of Stage 1 and was completed in July 2016.
Client: The Whiddon Group
Service: Project Management