CPS is engaged for the project management services for the design and construction management of 150 Independent Living Units (ILUs), 100 bed RAC with community facilities including gym, pool, café, hair salon, chapel, allied health and ancillary retail at Uniting Epping. The development will also consist of four basement levels to accommodate 120 vehicles and back of house operations.
This development will become the benchmark of vertical village development in the aged care sector. The building will be 18 storeys high with 3 banks of 3 lift shafts. It will provide the latest in ICT technology in providing the best of care.
The scope of works include:
· Demolition of an existing low rise aged care facility
· Amalgamation of 3 lots into a single allotment
· Obtain development consent approval via Joint Regional Planning Panel and LGA.
· Construction of 150 ILUs, 100 RAC, and allied health services.
· Rise in storeys: 18 Basement Levels: 4
· Coordinate fire engineering solutions to design elements that do not comply with DTS provisions of the NCC
· Prepare tender documents and appointment of head contractor
· Preparation of design and construct contract
· Management of head contractor during construction phase.
This project represents a major development in Uniting’s presence in the aged care, seniors living sector. It will be the benchmark across the aged care industry and will be closely monitored by other aged care providers.
CPS were successful in tendering for this project on the grounds of driving project deliverables sooner than anticipated, and offering a experienced and well versed team in high rise construction.
Locations: 43-53 Oxford Street, Epping
Service: Project Management Services