Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards NSW
CPS was engaged by Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards NSW (BOSTES) to Project Manage and act as the principal’s representative for the Office Refurbishment at 117 Clarence Street, Sydney.
An office refurbishment was required due to the wear and tear of the existing facilities but also to allow for the integration of additional staff from BOSTES’ office at Castlereagh Street. It is BOSTES’ intention to have all staff at the office in Clarence Street.
To accommodate such an increase into a near capacity office space, an efficient re-design was needed and a well-conceived relocating and decanting strategy
Specific tasks included:
- Overall communications, management of authorities and all stakeholders
- Tendering, engaging and managing the consultant team
- Prepare and issue detailed budget estimate documents for the entire works
- Maintain cost reports, assess progress claims and variations as needed
- Establish the appropriate tender and contract documentation including insurances
- Competitively tender and award to a Principal Contractor
- Superintend the Works
- Defect management
Client: Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards NSW (BOSTES)
Location: 117 Clarence Street, Sydney
Service: Project Management