Bellevue Hill Public School
CPS was engaged as Project Managers for:
- Development of the Site Master Plan
- Educational Planning Principles
- Design and documentation
- Statutory approval processes
- Superintendence of all contracts on behalf of School Infrastructure NSW
The GFA of 4,470 sqm comprises a new four-storey modular building fronting Birriga Road and newly-fitted out areas within the existing main building and includes:
- Capacity for 1000 students with twenty-eight new and upgraded home bases (classrooms) and learning spaces.
- A brand new dedicated library space
- Upgraded amenities for staff, students and community including amphitheatre, canteen and COLA (covered outdoor learning area)
The school is located in Bellevue Hill, an area which has seen rapid growth in young families and increased education demands. The current capacity of the School is at 610 students, with enrolments expected to grow by 18% by 2020.
The new building has a striking architectural design with a curved precast façade that wraps around Birriga Rd. The new building complements the existing architecture which dates back to the 1920s. The school benefits from a very active parent and community involvement and regularly hosts activities outside of school time.
Client: School Infrastructure NSW
Location: Victoria Road, Bellevue Hill
Service: Project Management