All Hallows Catholic Primary School, Five Dock
CPS has been appointed by Sydney Catholic Schools to manage the All Hallows project from design finalisation through to project completion.
The project consists of three components:
1. Minor works package - Church Hall to be refurbished and utilised as a temporary learning space. Further refurbishment works include upgrades to toilets, canteen, undercroft and OOSH.
2. New Build – Partial demolition of existing school building and construction of a new extension two-storey administration and class room building as well as external works inclusive of landscaping, storm-water and a new amphitheatre.
3. Refurbishment – Refurbishment of existing Ground Floor to Second Floor learning spaces, multipurpose room and reinstated library.
The project in brief will include:
• Construct new 3 level, 2 stop lift and lift shaft including "bridgelink' to upper floor
• Refurbishment of existing Ground Floor (Year 1 & 2) Learning Spaces
• Refurbish existing Second Floor learning spaces
• Refurbish existing First Floor learning spaces
• Refurbishment existing First Floor Multipurpose Room and reinstate back to Library
• Construct new two level Administration and Classroom building including the
demolition of existing structure
• Minor external works to address current stormwater issues
• Landscaping works to front and side elevations
• Proposed amphitheatre works
• Refurbishment of Parish Hall for temporary classroom use.
Client: Sydney Catholic Schools
Location: Halley Street, Five Dock, NSW
Service: Design Management